The Patients Association is an independent organisation and receives no core Government funding.
In order to continue 'Listening to Patients, Speaking up for Change' we need your support. We offer the opportunity to join us as an E-Member or a Full Member.
As a full member you will be making a vital contribution towards funding the work of the Association.
- Members are invited regularly to contribute their views and experiences through our surveys.
- A copy of our annual Patient Voice magazine which contains latest news and opinions on the NHS as well as reviews of how the Patients Association has been speaking up for change.
- Free copies of our research publications available on request
- Access to the members only section of our website including:
- Webinars - recorded updates from our staff on health policy
- The Patients Association Members' forum
To become a full member you need to give over £20 a year to the Patients Association. You can do this by giving £2 a month (or as much as you feel able to above that) by Direct Debit here or by giving a one off donation here which entitles you to one year's membership.
Alternatively, contact the office for a membership form to be posted or emailed to you:
Membership, Patients Association, PO Box 935, Harrow, Middlesex, HA1 3YJ.
A valid email address is required to join online and to use the members only section of the website.
Signing up as an E-Member is completely free. This will allow you to receive regular updates via email on the activities of The Patients Association and the NHS with our weekly health news round up.We will not share your email address with anyone. This information will remain strictly confidential and will never be used for any other purpose than to let you know what The Patients Association is up to - so you shouldn't get any SPAM or unwanted emails by signing up!
To sign up as an e-member please click here and enter your email address.
If you are a UK taxpayer you can help us to take advantage of the Government's Gift Aid scheme, enabling The Patients Association to claim back 28p for every £1 you donate. If everyone who was able to Gift Aid their donations did so, we would have enough extra funds to support one more research project every year. Please indicate when you donate to, or join the organsiation, if you want to Gift aid your contribution.